Rome Libertine Lace Boot - Men's
The Rome Libertine Boot provides the shock absorption to stomp every flat landing in the terrain park and the freedom to crush the rest of the mountain the very next run. A true medium flex boot, the Libertine slays everything form the pipe to the backcountry with equal reckless abandon.
- EVA Anti-Gravity midsole and AntiShock gel heel insert keep the landings soft and keep the weight of the libertine right down around OH MY GOD!
- Comformist 2 thermomoldable liner for a perfect custom fit
- Skate cuff for support and elimination of calf-bang
- Leverage lacing system allows you to crank down your boot as tight as you want to
- 3D molded shelltongue for comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Medium flex for forgiving ride and all-mountain performance
- Aegis Microbe Shield treatment fights odors
- Diecut EVA footbed absorbs shock and vibration
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Look no further
January 9, 2013
These boots are my go-to for riding every single day. I put in 3 seasons on my '09 Libertines and finally forced myself to get a new pair. These new ones are more comfortable than ever, plus the new lacing system gets your foot as snug as you want. The new sole is awesome too - super light with a ton of grip.