2011 Model No Longer Available
Rome Kingston Pant - Men's - 2011 BCS
Last year, your super-baggy snowboard pants fell down mid-air in the park. Not good. This time around, you're going for the Rome Men's Kingston Pant. It has a slim fit that covers your ass while you make your moves in the park and pipe.
- Waterproof fabric, a DWR-coating, and taped critical seams help protect you from the wet when you take a massive digger
- Mesh-lined inseam vents ditch excess heat when you build a kicker or hike the pipe
- StormSeal system (jacket-to-pant interface) and boot gaiters block out the snow and cold
- Smooth internal mesh lining throughout makes it easy to add layers underneath on frigid days
- Anti-drag cuff lifters protect your bottoms from the mucky slush
- Brushed tricot-lined internal fly and waistband for comfort
- Grip elastic glove holster under pocket flap helps secure your gloves when not in use
- Multiple external pockets stash your kit and small riding essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
October 10, 2012
These just got dropped off at the crib. The color is more along the lines of denim. Fit is pretty slim. Im 510 and normally wear a 32 waist so I went with the medium. I released the waist straps all the way and its still a bit snug but should be okay. Pretty sure I can only wear these with compression pants underneath.
Good looks and build quality are there for sure. The cargo pockets for a slim pant is a good idea, but no BOA window on the gaiters. For a 10K/10K pant at this price I would recommend picking these up.
- [membrane/laminate] DryTac 10; [lining] mesh
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- mesh-lined inseam zips
- Side Zips:
- yes, ankle
- critical seams taped
- belt loops
- 2 tricot-lined handwarmer, 2 side cargo
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years