2010 Model No Longer Available
Rome Howl Jacket - Women's - 2010 BCS
If you're a beast of the snow with a feminine side, the Rome Howl Jacket is here to keep you warm in between full moons. DryTac 15 waterproof breathable membrane and synthetic insulation withstands bitter-cold blizzard blasts, while street-sheik après-board jacket style stands out when it's time to celebrate an epic session at your local meat market.
- Waterpoof breathable DryTac 15 membrane for complete storm protection
- Polyester taffeta lining throughout the shell permits air circulation and draws perspiration away from your body
- EasyAccess interior media pocket lets you get to your tunes without letting Old Man Winter in
- Stretchy wrist gaiters seal out wind and snow when you disappear into the depths of white
- Drop-down pass window lets you quickly flash the pass
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Does this jacket have wrist gaiters? The description says it does but one of the reviews says it doesn't...
December 19, 2012
How long is the jacket(S)? how about the width of shoulder? Thanks a lot:).
March 9, 2011
- [membrane/laminate] DryTac 15; [face fabric] polyester, DWR coating; [lining] polyester taffeta
- [body] 60g synthetic; [sleeves] 40g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- [external] 2 handwarmer, 1 chest, 1 sleeve; [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle, 1 stash, 1 drop-down pass
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, streetwear
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years