Rome Folsom Snowboard Boot - Men's
Secure your foot like a con in a state penitentiary with the Rome Folsom Men's Snowboard Boot. The Conformist.3 liner features Quadzone lining for an ergonomic fit, and the Leverage lacing system keeps your heel locked down to reduce fatigue and improve response and control.
- Traditional lacing with the Leverage lacing system eliminates heel lift and foot movement
- Antishock gel in the heel cushions big impacts
- 3D molded EVA tongue provides reliable response, and InOut lacing allows you to tighten the inner cuff from the outside of your boot
- Tracked Out sole has rubberized zones for increased grip, and injected EVA Antigravity midsole/outsole for lightness
- ConFormist.3 heat-moldable liner features Outlast technology to regulate your foot's temperature, a Memory heel pocket that conforms perfectly to your foot, and an Aegis antimicrobial treatment keeps the stank off your boots
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Rome Folsom-the next best thing to nailing your feet t your binding.
February 13, 2013
The Rome Folsom does what most boots claim to do, except actually does it-and that is keep your heels from lifting. The liner in these things seems overbuilt around the ankle area that it is actually kind of hard to get into them. And that is really awesome for anyone who has narrow heels and ankles, because you don't want a boot you can just slide into or it will feel like a slipper on the hill.
With all the control the Folsom gives you, it is definitely a boot for the guy who likes to go fast, hit big features and rack up a lot of days. But if you like to hit rails and butter around, it does that comfortably too. If I had to compare the flex to other boots out there, it's right up there with a ThirtyTwo TM2 and maybe a tad softer than the Burton Imperial. Definitely recommend it for the well-rounded rider who demands support.