Rome Agent Rocker Snowboard
The Rome Agent Rocker Snowboard is the product of both mad-scientist engineers and game-changing riders putting their heads together to develop a board that can cross over to all terrain—from big-money booters to powder-filled gullies to lengthy down rails, all in the same day. With a little help from the rocker-meets-camber shape of the MtnPop profile, the QuickRip sidecut, and a slew of pop-enhancing additives, the Agent doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon.
- MtnPop profile gives your ride float and freestyle playfulness by placing rocker between the feet and extending it through the inserts, and then morphing into positive camber at the nose and tail
- Almost-twin shape rides with a centered stance and slightly directional flex so you can lock in front boards and lay back into some pow in the same day, with the same stance
- Hot Rods provide pressurized pop (without the extra torque) at the nose and tail by directly milling a single barrel of carbon and glass into the core
- PressurePop Basalt V technology channels underfoot energy directly to the outermost contact points via a lightweight, reactive, and eco-friendly basalt additive
- Basalt Impact Plates placed at inserts lengthen the Agent's lifespan by protecting against breakage from heavy impacts on rails and landings
- StraightTriax 30 fiberglass laminate lays 30-degree off-axis fiber strands over the core for a response that has extra snap at high speeds but can hold a press when cruising at mellow speeds
- SuperPop Core Matrix utilizes three zones of low-density wood along with strategically placed poplar which blends in a smoother flex to complement the overall poppy flex
- SinterSpeed base maintains maximum speed for bombing bowls and cruising past your friends on the flats by means of an ultra-porous, wax-absorbing, and super-durable compound
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Awesome all rounder
March 14, 2013
I've ridden this boards in all sorts of conditions in all sorts of terrain this season and it has been awesome. I didn't realise how good it was till I started riding a few other boards. A really playful all mountain board that still sends it on kickers. Not sure how it goes on jibs but an epic board for the rest of the hill.
Welcome to the funzone
January 27, 2013
I've been wanting to ride this board for a while and finally got on it the other day at Vail. Such a fun board. The Agent Rocker handled everything on the mountain. The Agent Rocker's MTN POP camber (rocker between the feet and camber underfoot) gives this board a loose/fun feel and the QuickRip Sidecut helps it lock into a solid edge at high speeds. Overall this board will handle anything you can throw at it.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 151 cm, 153 cm, 155 cm, 157 cm, 159 cm
- rocker (reverse)
- Effective Edge:
- [151cm] 1170 mm; [153cm] 1190 mm; [155cm] 1210 mm; [157cm] 1230 mm; [159cm] 1250 mm
- Waist Width:
- [151cm] 249 mm; [153cm] 250 mm; [155cm] 251 mm; [157cm] 253 mm; [159cm] 255 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [151cm] 7.48 m; [153cm] 7.64 m; [155cm] 7.83 m; [157cm] 7.92 m; [159cm] 8.05 m
- Stance Width:
- [151-153cm] 21 in; [155-159cm] 22 in
- Stance Setback:
- Superpop Core Matrix
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [151cm] 110 - 165 lb; [153cm] 115 - 170 lb; [155cm] 135 - 200 lb; [157cm] 115 - 170 lb; [159cm] 140 - 200 lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years