Rip Curl E-Bomb Pro 1.5mm Strapless Split Toe Boot
The water's not cold enough to make your bone marrow freeze—but it could be by the time you paddle out and wait for a fresh set to come in. The Rip Curl E-Bomb Pro 1.5mm Strapless Split Toe Boot offers a streamlined look, a functional split-toe design, and a high-traction outsole, giving your feet the best chance of coming home victorious after those semi-cold to 'OK, it's definitely cold' sessions.
- E3 neoprene offers next-level stretch, warmth, and durability
- High-traction sole provides stability and comfort
- Split-toe design improves balance and foot placement
- Strapless design is simple and streamlined and cuts down on time spent messing with your boot
- Shin band prevents unwanted water from creeping in and helps you dial in the right fit
- Easy-entry heel-loop pull tab means you won't throw out a hip just trying to get into the boot
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I wear a 8.5 - 9 in regular shoes (I'm a female). I ordered a 9. Is this a male or female 9?
January 4, 2013
These are KID sizes. I am answering my own Q. after confirming with the company that they were ADULT. So, I ordered a pair. Guess what? WAY OFF. Now, my dream booties are getting returned. I'm trying to get my own gear for surf because its a therapy for me. These were the only ones in my price range. I feel like I have taken 5 steps backwards. Thanks for smashing one if my Rip Curl dreams.
January 9, 2013