Ride Shorty Glove
Focused on fit, comfort, and a nice, trim fit, the Ride Shorty Glove delivers a low-profile feel along with through-the-roof comfort. The water-resistant shell and tricot fleece lining are all you need to stay dry while making laps through the park in the spring and, if you're lucky, the summer months.
- Polyurethane coating resists moisture and drool
- Four-way stretch spandex material offers lightweight flexibility
- Ax suede palm is a synthetic leather that doesn't skimp on durability
- Siliconized palm increases grip for doing better methods
- Pre-curved fingers with flex panels at the knuckles are ready to get rad and grab some tail
- Suede nose-wipe on the thumb cleans up your drool—seriously, what's up with the drool?
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.