Ride Sash Boa Coiler Snowboard Boot - Women's
Women's snowboarding is moving at the speed of light, and the Ride Women's Sash Boa Coiler Snowboard Boot is flying the ship. Built from the ground up on a women-specific last and featuring the customizable LDS CAT cuff, the Sash Boa is a medium-stiff flexing boot for the intermediate to advanced rider. And if you're not smitten by the all-mountain prowess of the Sash Boa alone, you will definitely be crushing on the luxurious fit and chic exterior.
- Boa Coiler lacing system tightens the boot evenly with the twist of a knob and automatically retracts cable slack for super-quick on-off
- The Closer Lace Guide works with the Boa system to even out tension and increase power and support down low
- Intuition Support Foam liner maintains comfort and season-long support through an enhanced, heat-moldable high-density foam
- Lock Down Turbo liner lacing keeps liner laces slack-free and ensures that they stay put and don't loosen during a long day on the hill
- LSD CAT (Ladies-Specific Design Calf Adjustment Technology)—all calves are different, so the LSD CAT system offers a puuurrrfect fit on the boot's cuff
- Jade sole is a women-specific sole constructed from high-traction rubber and a built-in EVA midsole for extra cushioning
- Power insole features dual-density EVA construction—one part soft, one part firm to both pamper and empower your foot
- In2Grated construction improves the fit by eliminating gaps between liner and shell; it also dramatically reduces pack-out
- Suggested set-up: pair the Sash boot with the Ride Fame binding and Ride OMG snowboard
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.