2009 Model No Longer Available
Ride Rainier Jacket - Men's - 2009 BCS
Zipping up the Ride Men's Ranier Jacket doesn't fully prepare you for descending Washington's burliest glaciers, but with a faux fur lining and heaps of waterproofing, you'll feel like you can handle any of winter's gnarlyness. Ride lined the Rainier Jacket with a Buffalo Plaid Faux Fur lining that not only looks as spicy as a pattern out of an Italian mail-order catalog, but can be combined with a base layer to keep your nips warm when the temps drop and kids around you are calling out for mommy. Add to that a 15K waterproof rating and a comprehensive set of Rideractive features, and you've got one tough toasty outer layer.
- Shell with Buffalo Plaid Faux Fur Lining for more warmth than your mom's womb
- Velvety Comfort Chin Guard and/or Inner Collar
- Pull Down Pass Holder Pocket
- Extended Adjustable Wrap-Around Cuffs to seal off the elements
- Ergonomic Adjustable Swivel Hood w/Hidden Side Adjustments
- Key Chain Clip in Front Pocket
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
im 5'7 slim athletic build should i go for the medium or small?
By: Denis Reshetnev
November 20, 2010
Is the red version of this jacket more of a true red or is is more like a purplish or maroon color??
November 17, 2010
- [Shell] Strata HD II with DWR; [Lining] faux fur
- Waterproof Rating:
- Breathable Rating:
- Center Back Length:
- [XS] 28.5in; [S] 29.5in; [M] 30.5in; [L] 31.5in; [XL] 32.5in; [XXL] 33.5in
- Core Venting:
- Wrap around body vents
- 2 Hand, 1 media, 1 sleeve
- Seam Taped:
- Yes, fully
- Powder Skirt:
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Zip-in Compatibility:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 Year