Ride Insano Focus Boa Snowboard Boot - Men's
The Ride Insano Focus Boa Snowboard Boot features a meaty flex for support and powerful, precise response out of your setup. Lightweight enough to wear in the park and supportive enough to stomp the biggest cliffs, the Insano is loaded with top-shelf features for a locked-down fit that keeps your feet feeling awesome all day.
- Intuition Dream liner for awesome rebound and plush comfort
- Impacto insole for arch support and impact absorption
- Boa Focus dual speed-lace system lets you tighten the boot's upper and lower zones independently with the twist of a knob
- Tallboy Harness internal lacing sits up higher for extra response and support
- Blown Light Apex sole combines Phylon and traditional rubber for a lightweight balance of durability and grip
- Gel heel pod cushions impacts from big landings and choppy snow
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Comfortable and a true performer
March 13, 2013
These rock. Dual Boa lets you customize the fit. Break in is actually pretty fast. Awesome eye candy too (Burgundy).
Solid, sturdy boot. Not a lot of flex, but for charging the mountain, just what I wanted. I can tell they will loosen up over more time riding them. Enough to where they will still provide a lot of support when you need it, yet still be flexible enough to tweak out stylish grabs.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- Upper Material:
- leather, synthetic
- Boa Focus
- Intuition Dream
- Removable Liner:
- Thermo-moldable Liner:
- Liner Closure:
- Lock Down w/ Tall Boy harness
- stiff (9 out of 10 on Ride scale)
- Recommended Use:
- high-octane freestyle, freeride