Ride Capitol Down Jacket - Men's
The Ride Capitol Down Jacket was made to help you endure harsh weather you encounter during the season. 300g of down fill keeps you cozy on the coldest days, and 15K-rated fabric prevents the insulating properties of down from being negated by moisture, so you can keep shredding when others head for shelter.
- 15K-rated polyester face fabric keeps moisture out
- 300g down fill insulation provides plenty of warmth
- Taffeta lining helps you slide it on smoothly, and velvety chin guard and collar keep your neck cozy
- Classic fit leaves room to layer without being baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it to
- Powder skirt and Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow out
- Two hand pockets, one internal media pocket, and one chest pocket provide room for the essentials
- Built-in drink holder pockets along the back of the jacket help you smuggle illicit beverages up to the top
- Pull-down pass pocket on sleeve allows easy season pass access
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I like this jacket and have a 39 chest, would a medium be too
I like this jacket and have a 39 chest, would a medium be too big? I like a fitted jacket and not too baggy.
April 27, 2013
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] Strata HD II; [face fabric] polyester; [lining] embossed taffeta
- 300g down (80% down, 20% feather)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- mesh-lined zips
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 fleece-lined hand , 1 chest, 1 sleeve pull-down pass, (internal) media with cord port, lower-back beer holders
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- cold-weather riding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year