2012 Model No Longer Available
Ride Buckaroo Glove - 2012 BCS
The Ride Buckaroo Glove brings your hooves the warmth of a mitt with all the dexterity of a park glove—now, that's udderly awesome. The Buckaroo is crammed with 170g polyester insulation which provides the warmth to warm your hide in winter's worst, while pre-curved fingers and a flex panel across the knuckles won't makes it easy to ratchet bindings and throw shakas.
- 10K-waterproof and breathable fabric defends your fingers against wind and moisture
- Ax suede (synthetic leather) palm is both durable and pliable
- Silicone gel print on palm increases grip and flexes so those methods don't slip away
- Generous dose of polyfil insulation traps heat on frigid mornings
- Lined with 270g polyester fleece to increase the coziness and wick moisture
- Pre-curved fingers and flex panel at knuckles grip
- Stretch-ribbing on cuff stretch to fit around layers
- Nose wipe on thumb gently wipes the sniffles away
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.