2013 Model No Longer Available
Ride Brighton Insulated Jacket - Women's - 2013 BCS
Ride stuck to the basics when designing the Womens' Brighton Insulated Jacket. 5K-rated fabric and 120g synthetic insulation provide enough protection for everyday riding, and the Classic Long fit adds length for style and keeping-your-butt-dry purposes.
- 5K-rated polyester face fabric keeps moisture out
- Critical seams taped make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- 120g poly insulation provides plenty of warmth
- Taffeta lining keeps things cozy
- Classic Long fit adds two extra inches of length without getting wider
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it
- 2 micro-fleece lined handwarmer pockets feel snuggly and an internal media pocket keeps the tunes pumping
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Good day! Please write the exact size of the jacket ( Ride Brighton
Please write the exact size of the jacket ( Ride Brighton Insulated Jacket - Women's)
Is it possible to send this product to the Russian Federation?
September 3, 2012
Warm, stylish and keeps your booty dry.
December 28, 2012
I purchased this jacket (in the Black Herringbone) for a trip out to Breck and Vail for the holiday. Not only did it keep me warm, it runs big like most traditional snowboard jackets meaning it covers your bum quite nicely.
My previous jacket sucked to be quite honest so my counterfactual isn't that great. However, as far as I can tell, this one knocks it out of the park. I also got a lot of compliments on it too!