2010 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Ride Beacon Insulated Pant - Women's - 2010 BCS
Screw chairlift and tram lines. Slip into the Ride Womenís Beacon Insulated Pant, grab your backcountry gear, and call up your backcountry partners to go shred some powder this morning. Fully taped seams and 15K-rated waterproof fabric ensures that youíre ready for whatever weather comes your way.
- Breathable Strata HD II fabric and mesh-lined thigh vents help you dump excess heat from the skin or boot-pack up the mountain
- 40-Grams of polyester with tricot lining warms your bum and hips
- Standard fit and articulated knees give you plenty of unrestrictive movement when you ride, hike, and spin tricks
- Slightly higher back-pant leg prevents you from stepping and ripping up your pant bottoms
- Key clip in front pocket ensures you donít lose your car keys when you forget to zip up your pockets before you send it down the hill
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I'm 5'-6" and 130 lbs. Should I get the small or
I'm 5'-6" and 130 lbs. Should I get the small or medium?
December 28, 2010
go with the medium
By: Tim Bohlken
October 18, 2011
November 11, 2010
Tried these pants on and was instantly hooked. They are not very "form fitting" like a lot of womens pants, but they aren't super baggy either.If your hiking around in the backcountry you don't want to be tripping all over your pants, nor do you want your pants to be restricting your movement. These are the perfect in between. Also the 15K waterproofing should keep your butt dry in spring slush.
- [shell] Strata HD II; [lining] polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m≤
- 40g polyester
- fully taped
- adjustable, belt loops
- 2 hand, 2 side cargo, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year