2009 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Reynolds Solitude Wheelset - Clincher - 2009 BCS
Are you looking to kill it on the road without dropping two G’s on a wheelset? The Reynolds Solitude Wheelset is your wingman if you want to shave time at the TT, out-sprint the field at the weekly crit, and drop your buddies on a canyon climb without putting your frame in hock to do it. Hand-built in Utah by people who really do ride bikes, the Reynolds Solitude wheelset is a fantastic choice for the budget-conscious rider who doesn’t want to sacrifice lateral stiffness or weight.
- Reynolds-Specific Design hubs add super-smooth feel
- Lightweight aluminum rims keep the wheels stiff and snappy
- Double-butted steel DT Swiss spokes add durability
- Reynolds Skewers, Rim Strips included
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Which model year are these wheels? 2008, 2009, 2010?
April 4, 2010
April 5, 2010
These are 20/24.
April 5, 2010
- Rim Material:
- Rim Depth:
- Spoke Count:
- [Front] 20; 16 [Rear] 24; 20
- Spoke Material:
- Double-butted stainless steel
- Spoke Nipple Material:
- Aluminum, included
- [Front] 9 x 100mm; [Rear] 9 x 130mm
- Axle Type:
- Brake Compatibility:
- Rim brake
- Not included
- [pair] 1590g (20/ 24 spoke)
- Recommended Use:
- Road biking
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 Year, optional 3-year warranty available