2009 Model No Longer Available
Reynolds DV46TKT Wheelset - Shimano - Tubular - 2009 BCS
Hook up your pavement pony with the spin-tacular Reynolds DV46TKT Tubular Wheelset. Intelligent spoke lacing, smooth, fast-engaging hubs, and ultra-stiff carbon rims will have the peloton-pompous pissing their Lycra from local crits to national TT’s.
- Reynolds-Specific Design four-pawl freehub body spins with minimum resistance and fast, positive engagement
- DT Revolution double-butted spokes laced radially front, and non-drive side rear for low rotational weight
- DT competition double-butted spokes laced two-cross on the drive side for strength
- Ultra-light deep-V carbon rim provides class-leading lateral stiffness, and strength
- Internal spoke nipples create a sharp rim edge for optimum squirrel-slicing
- Includes Reynolds Shimano carbon brake pads for smooth, chatter-free stopping
- Valve extenders included
- Spoke wrench for internal nipples included
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Due to the DT competition double-butted spokes laced two-cross on the drive side for strength and the lateral stiffness of the deep-V carbon rim tell me it will. Git it on the floor!
June 24, 2010
- Carbon composite, aluminum, steel
- Rim Depth:
- Spoke Count:
- [Front] 20; [Rear] 24
- Spoke Material:
- DT Swiss DB
- Spoke Nipple Material:
- Yes, steel
- [Front] 9 x 100mm; [Rear] 9 x 130mm
- Axle Type:
- Brake Compatibility:
- Not included
- [Front] 1.19lb (540g); [Rear] 1.68lb (760g)
- Recommended Use:
- Road biking