Nitro Raiden Pusher Snowboard Binding
It's actually pretty simple. You want increased strength, decreased weight, and bubble-bath comfort. The all-mountain, mid-stiff Raiden Pusher Binding delivers without serving up a bunch of silly gimmicks along the way. Lighter weight is achieved through lighter materials. Greater durability is achieved through (you guessed it) stronger materials, and comfort is dialed using Raiden's cutting-edge damping technology and ergonomic design.
- Precision Fit 2 Chassis delivers phenomenal damping with Queen-Sized Airbags in the toe and heel, which also reduce weight dramatically
- Fiberglass-loaded nylon baseplate provides huge strength and impossibly light weight
- Asym Hammer Highback with support shifted 5 degrees inward for a more comfortable position for wider stances with quicker response
- Dual Air Dampening extends shock absorbing qualities from the heel airbags to the toe while drastically reducing binding weight. The dampeners collapse during hard landings to absorb shock and a gel insert eliminates vibration
- Premium control Cut Ankle Strap with Flex Window for light weigh and comfortable, flexible design
- Revert convertible toe strap with flex window for reduced weight with increased comfort
- Speed Wheel aluminum buckles with an injected ratcheted roller for no slipping or stripping
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.