2009 Model No Longer Available
Rab Quantum 600 Sleeping Bag: 10 Degree Down - 2009 BCS
You might sleep in a king-sized waterbed with electric blankets at home, but when you’re touring the northwest on a cyclocross bike or packing your gear to a glacial lake, you opt for a lightweight, compressible bed like the RAB Quantum 600-Down Sleeping Bag. This mummy bag might not come with satin sheets, but it keeps you toasty warm and dry in the backcountry.
- Pertex Quantum Endurance shell repels external moisture
- Pertex Quantum lining breathes to let perspiration escape
- Protective baffles at the side and collar seal in warmth
- Goose down insulation packs down small and provides excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I don't believe the shell is Pertex Quantum Endurance as listed, it is merely Pertex Quantum, which for those who don't know is a lighter and less durable (but still mostly adequate) material.
July 8, 2011
- [shell] Pertex Quantum Endurance; [lining] Pertex Quantum (100% nylon micro-ripstop)
- 600-fill goose down
- Draft Collar:
- Max User Height:
- 6 ft 6 in
- Hip Circumference:
- 30 in
- Stuff Size:
- 6 x 10 in
- Stuff Sack:
- Storage Sack:
- Bag Length:
- 80 in
- 10 F
- 2 lb 6 oz
- Recommended Use:
- backpacking, climbing trips, touring