Quintana Roo Hydrojohn Wetsuit - Women's
With 20 years of experience crafting tri wetsuits, Quintana Roo has perfected the art of making you faster in the water. The Women's Hydrojohn Wetsuit is testament to the fact. The Women's Hydrojohn Wetsuit is a sleeveless version of the Hydrofull and features all the same performance-enhancing details, only in a design better suited for warm water temps.
- Internal neck gusset prevents water entry
- Double wall seam construction and stitched and glued stress points increase durability
- Flexible Type 39 neoprene construction offers improved stretch
- Nanoskin chest panel offers lowest drag co-efficient of .026
- Break-away zipper splits from top to bottom with one pull for fast and easy suit removal
- Virtual Pull Buoy thigh panels improve body position, rotation, and velocity
- 2nd skin fit eliminates excess material for streamlined swimming
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I am in between sizes. I am 109-110 pounds which puts me on
I am in between sizes. I am 109-110 pounds which puts me on the minimum limit of size small, but I am only 62" which is in the xs category. I would love to grab this deal but would xs be too small for me?
February 14, 2012
- [collar, legs, back collar, back] Black SCS Type 39; [shoulders & arms, chest, crotch, underarms] Black Type 39 SCS Nanoskin
- [collar, shoulder, arms, back collar, underarms] 1.5 mm; [chest, crotch] 5 mm; [back, legs] 3 mm
- double-glued and blindstitched
- Recommended Use:
- triathalon racing, training