Quiksilver Origin Softshell Jacket - Men's
Warm, spring snowboarding doesn't require a a heavily insulated, puffy coat or a triple-layer shell. The Quiksilver Origin Softshell Jacket won't overheat you while you hike the pipe or the backcountry during the warmer spring months. The snow is still amazing, so we'd rather you didn't sweat all over it. Thanks.
- Super-breathable, stretch shell for comfort during aerobic activity
- Bonded fleece lining for soft comfort
- Adjustable hood for added protection
- Microfiber chin guard reduces chafing and irritation
- Adjustable cuffs for a custom fit
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
No visible media pocket as printed on tag!
March 31, 2013
Jacket works/looks ; but. Half/Pissed out!!! Inside jacket has no media pocket or goggle pocket as described !! Just backside of outside pockets.How do it need too speak too. Congressmen !?
- [shell] polyester heathered printed softshell; [lining ] bonded fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5 K
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5,000 g/m²
- long, slim
- yes, 1-way adjustable
- Powder Skirt:
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 2 front hand
- Recommended Use:
- ski, snowboard, streetwear
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year