Puma Faas 800 Running Shoe - Men's
Operating on the principle that 'less is more,' Puma developed the Men's Faas 800 Running Shoe to deliver its advanced Bio-Ride technology in a lightweight, minimalist package. The 800's rocker flex, which moves the center of gravity forward, allows your foot to land in a more centered way and effortlessly roll through your stride. The unique design of the Faas 800 gently guides overpronators into a neutral position without speed-robbing posts.
- Lightweight, breathable open mesh upper goes easy on extra plastic and overlays, focusing instead on keeping the weight down
- Textile lining and a cushioned OrthoLite sockliner deliver comfort, antimicrobial protection, and moisture-wicking properties
- Lateral release grooves in the sole help keep the foot in a neutral position; this tooling cuts down on pronation without inhibiting forward movement
- Flex groove zones in the forefoot improve toe-off flexibility
- IdCell lasting improves heel cushioning without adding weight
- Sole features EverRide blown rubber for comfort and light weight and EverTrack high-abrasion rubber in the impact zones for durability and traction
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.