2011 Model No Longer Available
PRO Tarmac H20 Shoe Cover - 2011 BCS
Spinning with wet feet can turn into a miserable affair. Protect your tired, hard-working dogs when you protect your shoes with the Pro Tarmac H20 Shoe Cover. This waterproof cover has a flexible fit, reinforced design, and light insulation for warmth when the weather turns chilly. Pounding out miles without them would be foolish, particularly if the weather is foul.
- Waterproof PU external coating and sheds rain and seam-sealing locks out additional precipitation to keep your feet dry
- Bamboo Charcoal Fleece interior fends off the cold while also helping to keep the temperature regulated
- Anti-bacterial treatment on the interior fibers help to repel odors so your feet won't stink so bad
- Optimal Panel Construction easily slides over your shoes so you can make quick transitions or adjustments as needed
- Kevlar-reinforced toe area increases durability and life of these covers without leaving you with a nasty weight penalty
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I wear a size 9 USA. What size is that in your what...metric size?
June 20, 2012
Thanks for the question. A US 9 in this case is a size 43 in EU.
By: Wally Phillips
June 21, 2012