2011 Model No Longer Available
Pow Gloves Verlot GTX Mitten - Women's - 2011 BCS
The snow falls so thick and so deep that you're forced ski tree to tree, but the Pow Gloves Women's Verlot GTX Mitten punches through the fluff as it explodes all around, keeping your fingers dry and toasty. Sleek and durable Pittards ski leather is only the beginning, because this mitt's waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps out moisture from October to May and the Primaloft One insulation holds in the heat during cold January mornings.
- All leather design stands up to abuse while helping you grip your ski pole in tricky terrain
- Micro-fleece lining further locks in your hand's heat while encouraging moisture management to prevent clamminess
- Hook-and-loop cuff secures the glove and keeps snow out during end-over-end yard sales
- Backhand zippered pocket lets you slip in a handwarmer if the temperatures drop well below zero
- Mitten design keeps your fingers together, letting them pool their heat and stay warm longer
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] goatskin leather; [palm] goatskin leather; [lining] polyester (micro-fleece)
- Primaloft One (4oz)
- Removable Liner:
- Ultra Magic
- Goggle Wipe:
- Nose Wipe:
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, storm days, cold days
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year