Pow Gloves Feva Mitten - Women's
If you've got a cold day on the mountain in your future, the only cure to cold fingers is the Pow Gloves Women's Feva Mitten. Tough but lightweight goatskin leather ensures protection and durability no matter how many times you tumble through the super-deep blower.
- Sheds melting snow with the help of its waterproof Hipora insert
- Premium micro-fleece lining and 200g Thinsulate insulation lock in your hand's heat during the coldest January mornings
- Ultra Magic no-snag, hook-and-loop cuff secures the glove and keeps snow out during end-over-end yard sales
- Mitten design keeps your fingers together, letting them pool their heat and stay warm longer
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 8, 2013
They look nice for the price but I don't think they will last long. My wife uses them and after a few days of riding the leather area on the palms was ripped up from holding her board. She also says they quite warm which is a plus.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] goatskin leather; [palm] goatskin leather; [lining] polyester (micro-fleece)
- Thinsulate (200g)
- Removable Liner:
- Hipora insert
- Ultra Magic
- Goggle Wipe:
- Nose Wipe:
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, cold days
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year