2011 Model No Longer Available
Pearl Izumi Symphony Thermal Women's Tights - 2011 BCS
When the temperature drops, it's time to don the Pearl Izumi Symphony Thermal Cycling Tight for a comfortable ride. The Symphony Tight features Pearl's Elite Transfer fabric to wick moisture and hold heat so you stay dry and warm.
- Women-specific Elite 3D chamois cushions sit bones while conforming to the contours of your body
- One back pocket keeps house keys secure
- Wide waistband won't pinch skin and provides a flattering look
- Silicone leg grippers prevent the tights from shifting in flight
- Reflective elements keep motorists aware of your presence when the sun dips below the horizon
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Bad quality, wears off too soon, supplier doesn't guarantee at all
February 15, 2012
This tight wears off way too soon, I've bought it and within 3 months it was damaged. The supplier didn't want to do anything, no guarantee at all!