2010 Model No Longer Available
Pearl Izumi isoSeek Trail Running Shoe - Men's - 2010 BCS
The weekend is always too short, and you want to fill it with as many view-laden miles as possible. The isoSeek Trail Running Shoes from Pearl Izumi will help keep your feet moving mile after hardcore mile. Skydex heel crash pads helps absorb excess shock and turn it back into energy on your rebound, and the dual-density EVA insoles gives a little extra support for arches to help keep your feet from hurting after a long day on the trail.
- Full carbon rubber outsoles for trail-grabbing traction in the rough stuff
- Seamless upper creates a better fit with fewer friction points to help prevent irritation
- 360-Degree lacing anatomically wraps your foot for an ergonomic fit
- Graduated Guidance System gently guides foots movement from heel strike to toe-off for better tracking and a more biomechanically sound run
- Energy Cell technology absorbs energy and returns it to the foot to increase rebound
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.