Pearl Izumi Fly Ultra Short - Women's
You can take it with you after all, at least when you're wearing the Pearl Izumi Women's Fly Ultra Short. It features two ingeniously designed pockets that carry your gel flasks without the usual bouncing around. So while this short may be gloriously airy, it's no lightweight when it comes to serious running performance.
- PRO Transfer Dry shell is lightweight, stretchy, and provides superior moisture transfer
- Float liner brief uses Transfer fabric enhanced with Minerale, which provides faster wicking and drying and fights odors that can get trapped in fabric
- Direct-Vent panels offer optimal ventilation
- Flattering wide waistband with flat stretch drawcord offers a comfortable fit
- Two easy-access gel flask pockets are secured to to the brief to prevent bouncing
- Zip pocket in waistband secures your key, cash, or ID
- Reflective details enhance your visibility in low light
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [body] P.R.O. Transfer (84% polyester, 16% elastane); [mesh] 82% polyester, 18% elastane; [lining] P.R.O. Transfer (56% Minerale polyester, 33% polyester, 11% elastane)
- [M] 4.5 in
- wide band with draw cord
- 2 gel, 1 back waist zip
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: