Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Convertible Jacket
The day the weather remains static during your eight-hour ride is the day youíll find a well maintained corporate-sponsored bike route. Prepare for changing conditions with the Pearl Izumi Menís Elite Thermal Convertible Jacket.
- Elite Thermal fleece fabric traps warmth, resists wind, and transfers perspiration outward for speedy evaporation
- Zip-off sleeves turn this jacket into a vest when all you need is core warmth
- Full-length internal draft flap stops cold air from sneaking in
- Elasticized hem and cuffs help prevent the jacket from shifting around
- Reflective details make you easier to see in low-light conditions
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 8, 2012
I just want to say i made only two purchases so far on RealCyclist and i could not be happier. With both purchases i had questions that were answered in a knowledgeable way.
I received the jacket and tried it on and as was suggested the large fit perfect, i am not a skinny guy 5'7" 170lbs. Love the windproof material on the outside and the fleece lined inside. Took off the sleeves and to my surprise it is a not a vest but a short sleeve jacket!!!!!!!!!!!
wore it today on 55 degree windy morning with no sleeves and a short sleeve jersey and it was perfect started to warm up so unzipped it a bit and i was fine. will test it on saturday in cooler weather with arm warmers.
pocket in back is one large packet with sections and a small hideaway pocket for a key.
Thank you RealCyclist for your help and a great item at a great price!
Can you say versatile?
January 5, 2012
It should be called a soft-shell it's that versatile. Super warm, the sleeves zip off so you've got thermal short sleeve jacket and don't blow up on the climbs. Hit you big decent and zip 'em back on.
Couple this with a barrier base layer, Pearl also makes, and you're gold!