2011 Model No Longer Available
Peak Performance Pure Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Simplicity is at the heart of the Peak Performance Men's Pure Jacket. Gore-Tex Paclite material offers guaranteed waterproof-and-breathable protection from the elements in a package that easily fits inside your trail pack. Boasting underarm vents to keep you cool, spacious chest pockets for your essentials, and supreme adjustability for comfort, this minimalist shell becomes a versatile player in an array of conditions. Outfitted for everything from long-range backpacking to seriously wet down days in the city, the Pure Jacket packs reliable protection into a streamlined package that's seriously low on weight.
- Paclite is the lightest weight and most packable of the Goretex fabrics that also offer guaranteed waterproof protection and let moisture escape away
- 3D Hood design offers adjustment of the height, width, and circumference of the hood opening so you can dial in your ideal fit
- A two-way front zip allows you to vent from the top or bottom and access layers at the hem or collar without removing your jacket
- Articulated sleeves allow you to reach, pull, and access your gear without causing the jacket to bind excessively
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures cinch down the ends of the arms so rain, snow, and mud won't slide up inside your jacket
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.