2011 Model No Longer Available
Peak Performance Keystone Pant - Men's - 2011 BCS
Power through the pow in morning, lap the park during lunch, and search the trees for leftovers in the afternoon with the Peak Performance Keystone Pant. Freeride styling gives it an aggressive look, and the the adjustable waste will keep them feeling comfy season after season.
- HiPe membrane provides protection from winter storms
- ThermoCool insulation provides added warmth without being overkill
- Outseam ventilation zips help you dump excess warmth when you're lapping the half-pipe
- Articulated knees mimic the normal anatomical shape of your legs, allow for a more comfortable fit, and provide excellent freedom of movement
- Snaps allow you to connect the pant to your Peak Performance jacket for seamless protection from the elements
- Ankle guards protect the pant from sharp ski edges and crampons
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 11, 2013
Keeps out the cold at -27 Celsius (Sakatchewan). Wore to make a snowman with my kids at -7C and the snow was a little wet. Wet snow will go through these pants. Best for really cold days or when you are skiing or walking. I like how they fasten around my lower back and hips so no snow goes down my pants. I bought mens XL and I am 5'8" tall 215 lbs, woman. Could not find good quality woman's snowpants that were long enough, and big enough for my post baby belly. Also bought Mens Marmot First Tram Jacket in pretty blue and yellow.
April 5, 2012
Nice fit to them, they don't sit too low to make you look like your sagging, but also not a slim fit, very relaxed. The insulation was a bit much and they seem a bit puffy, but it also makes them nice and warm. The HiPe membrane keeps them nice and dry without being too stiff. Other than maybe some wetness on the bottom cuff from walking through melted snow in the parking lot they will stay nice and dry. Great pant for the price, and excellent for the sale price!
- (solid) [shell] polyamide, (denim) [shell] polyamide, polyester; [membrane/laminate] HiPe
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- not specified
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- not specified
- ThermoCool (60g)
- outer leg vents
- belt loops with button closure
- 2 hand, 1 back, 1 cargo
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days