Peak Performance Heli WindStopper Regulate Jacket - Women's
Whether you're prepping for a multipitch ice climb, tour in the backcountry, or fun day on the resort slopes, be sure to have the Peak Performance Women's Heli WindStopper Regulate Jacket. The Regulate blocks wind and handles your excess heat while you lay down tracks or work your way up a steep wall of ice.
- WindStopper fabric blocks wind, breathes, and resists water in cold, windy conditions
- Taped critical seams help to fend off the wet from lightly falling snow and melting ice
- Low-profile Thermocool insulation keeps you warm and toasty when you tour or snowmobile
- Articulated sleeves offer unrestricted movement when you schuss through tight trees or swing your ice axe
- Helmet-compatible, fixed hood slides easily over your helmet and shields your face and head from the elements
- Powder skirt, adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, stretchy wrist cuffs, and a drawstring hem seal in warmth and block out the snow and cold
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your shades, snack money, cell, tissues, and other small snow-shredding essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] WindStopper; [shell] polyamide
- Thermocool (polyester)
- yes, helmet-compatible
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand, 2 chest; [internal] 1 stash
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, cruising around town
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days