Peak Performance Heli Loft Pant - Women's
Don't let the cold, snowy elements get the best of you on an epic powder day; equip yourself with the Peak Performance Women's Heli Loft Pant. Made with waterproof breathable Gore-Tex fabric and packed with ThermoCool insulation, the Loft keeps you super-comfortable all day, so you can reap the benefits of a two-foot snow storm. Plus, Peak gave the Loft ventilation zips to ditch excess heat when the sun comes out and the weather starts to warm up.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric and fully taped seams stand up to windy, wet, and cold elements with ease while you ski deep powder, rappel into a steep couloir with your skis strapped to your backpack, or snowmobile
- ThermoCool insulation throughout keeps you toasty and warm in frigid conditions; extra insulation is added where you need it most
- Leg vent zips ditch excess heat during nonstop pow runs, while you tour, or dig a pit
- Standard fit and articulated knees allow plenty of unrestricted movement while you sniff out powder stashes, navigate through tight trees, or build a snowcave
- An adjustable waist and belt loops offer a comfortable, just-right fit
- Internal snow gaiters and snap-in system seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcement at inner leg cuffs adds durability and longevity
- Multiple external pockets stash your radio, lip balm, utility tool, energy bars, and other small snow-shredding essentials
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US retailer of Peak Performance products
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 4, 2013
These are the warmest, most comfortable ski pants I've ever used!!!!! I've been skiing in them for a few weeks now, with the wind chill below 0 and never got cold once!!! Nice athletic fit for us girls with stumps for legs:) and not too baggy!!! I purchased green, and very true to the color on the website. I want two pair of them.
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer); [face fabirc] polyamide; [cuff reinforcement] Schoeller Keprotec
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- [body] 60g ThermoCool; [thigh, seat & knee] 100g ThermoCool
- side zips
- Side Zips:
- yes, thigh
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 1 thigh, 1 back
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, alpine climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days