Paul Frank Skurvy Insulated Pant - Boys'
Send him outside in the Paul Frank Boys' Skurvy Insulated Pant, because storming that snow fort and ruling supreme as king of the hill isn't as much fun if he's freezing and wet. Plus, the cool styling gives him the extra swag he needs to rock the playground or the ski hill.
- Water-resistant face fabric keeps him dry when fresh snow comes downs
- Critical seams are taped to stop moisture from sneaking in between the seams on highly exposed areas
- 80g synthetic insulation holds in warmth to keep him feeling toasty
- Lining is made with taffeta and peached tricot for extra comfort and to make it easy for him to slide into these pants
- Articulated knees are designed to fit best when he's actually riding
- Extend-o-matic leg length extenders leave extra room that can be let out as he grows
- Extend-o-matic waistband adjusts to give him a custom fit
- Gaiters and a lace hook keep snow out of his legs when he's in the deep snow
- Plenty of pocket space, front pockets, back pockets, and two cargo pockets, give him room to stash just about everything he needs for the day
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- (Solids) [shell] nylon solid oxford, (Skurvy Camos) poly peached oxford, (Herringbone) poly mini herringbone denim; [lining] nylon taffeta, peached tricot
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- 80g polyfill
- critically taped
- belt loops with button closure
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 side cargo
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing, sledding
- Manufacturer Warranty: