Paul Frank Skurvy Block Insulated Jacket - Boys'
The Paul Frank Boys' Skurvy Block Insulated Jacket won't keep him from getting sick if he refuses to eat healthy food, but this jacket will keep him warm and dry when he's polishing his snowboarding skills. Water resistance and and strategically placed insulation work together to make sure he feels good while he rides.
- Water-resistant face fabric repels fresh snow to keep him dry in a flurry
- Critical seams are taped to stop moisture from sneaking in between the seams on highly exposed areas
- 120g synthetic insulation in the coreholds in warmth to keep him feeling toasty while 80g insulation in the sleeves gives him room to move
- Lining is made with taffeta and peached tricot for extra comfort and to make it easy for him to slide into these pantsLeg-legth
- Extend-o-matic sleeve length extenders leave extra room that can be let out as he grows
- Weather-guard rain-gutter brim protects his head from the weather
- Adjustable powder skirt stops snow from flying his backside
- Adjustable cuffs with elastic inserts prevent snow from packing inside his sleeves
- Big handwarmer pockets keep his paws warm when he's outside without his gloves
- Classic Paul Frank detailing adds fresh swag to your kid's look
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] poly mini herringbone denim, nylon oxford; [lining] nylon taffeta, brushed tricot
- [body] 120g polyfill; [sleeve] 80g polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, adjustable
- 2 front hand
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: