Patagonia Troposphere Jacket - Men's
Leave behind the sub-alpine world and probe the upper atmosphere in the Patagonia Troposphere Jacket. As you navigate a technical ice or mixed route, the Troposphere moves with you to accommodate even the most acrobatic moves and toughest reaches with your ice tools. If the whether proves less than favorable, don't sweat it; proprietary H2No fabric resists moisture while allowing breathability for temperature regulation so you stay comfortable.
- H2No fabric blocks wind and water while allowing perspiration to pass out of the jacket to maintain an optimal internal environment
- Dual front chest pockets rest above a harness to allow access to essentials even when you're strapped in
- Adjustable hood helps you maximize coverage without sacrificing visibility
- Patagonia tests H2No with Killer Wash, a rigorous 24-hour cycle that simulates the harshest of outdoor environments
- Weighs just over one pound, keeping your overall gear weight down
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.