Patagonia Tribbles Reversible Jacket - Infant Girls'
When cabin fever strikes, bundle your baby girl into the Patagonia Tribbles Reversible Jacket, pop her in the stroller, and head out for some fresh air. Depending on the weather, you can reverse the Tribbles jacket to show the plush high-pile fleece side or leave it shell-side-out so this fully quilted jacket's DWR finish can do its job against light precipitation.
- Elasticized hood provides a customized fit around her little face
- Raglan sleeves allow full arm mobility so she can get your attention when she wakes up in the stroller
- Elasticized cuffs and internal drawcord safely seal out flurries and wind
- Thermogreen insulation provides eco-friendly warmth
- Elbow patches on the fleece side add a touch of durability
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] recycled polyester, Deluge DWR coating; [lining] polyester high-pile fleece
- Thermogreen (90% recycled polyester, 100g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 2 front handwarmer
- 13.9 oz
- Recommended Use:
- cool-weather outings
- Manufacturer Warranty: