Patagonia Traverse Softshell Jacket - Men's
For lightweight breathability thatís wind-resistant, try the Patagonia Travers Softshell Jacket. On misty morning jogs, this jacketís quick-drying feature comes in handy, not to mention the DWR finish for overall drier training.
- Mesh-lined stand-up collar with full wind-flap for breezy runs
- Gathered cuffs and internal elastic keep your sleeves in control and help seal out the breeze
- A slight drop-tail and single-pull drop cord make the Traverse your ideal armor in windy fall training weather
- DWR finish for light drizzle during your training sessions
- Softshell fabric stretches while you move and dries super quickly so itís ready to go tomorrow
- Slim fit so thereís no excess bulk
- 93% Recycled polyester fabric keeps materials out of landfills
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
July 19, 2012
This is exactly what I thought it was. Perfect for casual use or trail running. Light weight and super breathable. It runs a little big. I usually wear large in most brands. However, this large fits like a xl. If you want a form fit, think a size down.
Best option at weight
February 21, 2012
This is an amazing soft shell. After a few bad experiences with the North Face I had been turned off from the weight to "usefulness" ration of soft shells for hiking / alpine climbing. This however is one of the best purchases I have ever made. I am 6'3, 230 pounds and an XL fit perfect. It is super light, and fits well.
Great for aerobic activities
December 3, 2011
I seek out super thin stretch woven jackets. I like stretch. I like breathability. I like the wind protection that stretch woven offers. This is one of the best I've found for running and backcountry skiing. If only it had a hood . . .