Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover Jacket - Men's
Even if the weather forecast shows nothing but sun, a rogue thunder shower can show up at any time when you're hiking through the backcountry. With the lightweight Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pullover Jacket in your pack, you'll be ready for wet weather whenever it strikes. Made from H2No Performance shell fabric that provides Patagonia's highest level of waterproof and breathable protection, this pullover can be stuffed into its own front pocket for compact storage so you can always bring it along.
- H2No Performance Standard shell fabric is made from nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish to provide Patagonia's highest level weather protection
- Fully taped seams and DWR treated zippers keep wet conditions out
- Regular fit leaves room for layers on chilly days
- Chest deep front zipper provides ventilation when down
- Fixed adjustable hood rolls down for compact storage and provides added protection in stormy weather
- Entire jacket can be stuffed into the front torso pocket for compact storage
- Micro-fleece lined neck is soft against skin
- Elastic cuffs and a drawcord hem seal to keep moisture out and warmth in
- Zipped torso pocket keeps valuables safely stowed
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] H2No membrane (2.5-layer); [face fabric] 50D ripstop nylon, Deluge DWR coating
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- 1 torso
- fully taped
- Claimed Weight:
- 10.8 oz
- Recommended Use:
- rainy weather
- Manufacturer Warranty: