2010 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket - Women's - 2010 BCS
Be prepared for afternoon showers that interrupt clear skies on your summer hikes or fall downpours that plague backpacking trips with a lightweight, packable rain shell. The Patagonia Women’s Torrentshell Jacket provides the waterproof protection and versatility you need for year-round rain protection.
- Waterproof and breathable H2No membrane with additional Deluge DWR water-repellant finish to the outer nylon material provides protection in rain and snow
- Micofleece-lined neck and chin reduces chafing to your face when you seal yourself off from the elements
- Underarm zips prevent overheating when you build up body heat during activity
- Jacket folds up small, stores in the internal stuff pocket, and takes up minimal space in your pack
- Drawcord hem seals out wind and keeps the jacket in place around your rear when you move
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Is this a slim fitting jacket or more of a regular fit. I am in between two sizes, small or medium and can't decide which to get. Thanks!
August 26, 2011
September 27, 2011
I wore this through southern Mexico in the mountains and it down pored everyday, I stayed dry.
I felt just a little sticky but it was like 80 degrees and 80% humidity so I can't blame the coat for that.
I'm 5'5" 130 lbs and I got a small, there's plenty of room for a sweater or whatever underneath and the sleeves go to just above my fingertips .
is the white one a bright white or is it ann off white?
October 13, 2010
- [shell] 2.5-layer 50D nylon ripstop; [lining] polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- not specified
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- not specified
- 2 front
- underarm zips
- yes, stowable
- Claimed Weight:
- 10.9 oz
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, backpacking, everyday rain protection
- Manufacturer Warranty: