Patagonia Super Alpine Bib Pant - Women's
Get hard-core wearing the no-nonsense Patagonia Women's Super Alpine Bib Pant. The pant's Gore-Tex Pro Shell erects a three-layer barrier against wind, snow, and rain while allowing water vapor that you generate on the hike to the best line to escape. With a durable, lightweight nylon shell on the outside and the tough, abrasion-resistant, and breathable Micro Grid Backer face on the inside, this bib is ready to charge hard.
- Full-coverage bib features a drop seat so you can duck off into the woods at the side of the trail with minimal fuss
- High pockets in the bib stay out of the way of harness and pack straps and feature Pressed Pleat pocket construction that adds volume without additional seams
- Thigh pockets include low-profile, watertight Slim Zips
- Articulated seat and knees enhance your mobility
- Watertight, fully separating side zips allow for for easy on-off with boots
- Ski-boot-friendly lower leg includes external scuff guard, internal gaiter, shock-cord adjustment, and tie-down loops
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
One slight flaw
March 16, 2012
I loved these pants! I was looking for gore-tex pants that would be most versatile for layering options since I do both backcountry and resort snowboarding and that weren't really bright or "girlie" in color. Let me tell ya, that's hard to find, especially since I'm an XS so can't wear men's pants. These were as close as I could get and the bibs were a fabulous bonus, keeping snow completely out when I'd fall. But, I ended up returning them because the front zipper just wasnt long enough and It busted out when I was trying to get the pants off and on. I have small hips and once on, they were on the baggy side if anything so it wasn't a sizing issue. I suppose if you're ok unzipping the front, pulling off the suspenders and then unsnapping the sides and unzipping both side zips every time you were putting them on or off you'd be fine.
- [shell] Gore-Tex 3L Pro Shell (40D nylon); [reinforcements] Gore-Tex 3L Pro Shell (150D nylon)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- Side Zips:
- fully taped
- 2 chest, 2 thigh
- 23 oz
- Recommended Use:
- backcountry skiing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty: