2011 Model No Longer Available
Patagonia Rock Grip Wading Boot-Sticky/Studded - Men's - 2011 BCS
Slaying trout requires that you to maintain perfect timing and technique, understand the psychology of fish, and do it all while balancing on slippery moss-covered rocks with a current that is trying to push your legs out from underneath you. The Patagonia Rock Grip Sticky/Studded Wading Boots help you keep solid footing so you can stay on top of the food chain.
- Sticky rubber soles keep you firmly attached to the river bottom
- Easy-to-see lug receptacles let you attach removable studs for aggressive traction
- Wide lasts give you room for neoprene booties
- Burly construction including abrasion-resistant toe bumpers, reinforced toe boxes, and heal counters give your feet durable protection
- Padded ankle supports add extra comfort and protection while navigating rocky river bottoms
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Shoe size is 12. With stocking foot waders what size do I need?
By: Mike M
February 8, 2012
Usual rule of thumb is to size up one full size. No company in fly fishing offers half sized boots. So a 13 would be right. Keep in mind that Patagonia's toe boxes usually run a little more narrow than other fly fishing boots. You may have some extra room when sizing up a full size from your ordinary shoe size, but remember that you will have thicker socks on under your stocking foot to battle the cold water of most rivers. Hope this is helpful.
By: Andrew Swindle
April 1, 2012