Patagonia Puff-Ball Reversible Bunting - Infant Boys'
Patagonia gave the Infant Boys' Reversible Puff-Ball Bunting a split-leg design so your baby can come along on winter hikes. Just zip him into this insulated, eco-friendly bunting, load him into the kid carrier, and head out to enjoy the fresh snow.
- Recycled polyester ripstop shell is wind-resistant and treated with Deluge DWR to repel light precipitation, spills, and stains
- 100g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) keeps him toasty, even when wet
- Reversed to contrasted quilted sides
- Front zipper is angled and extra-long for easy on-off and diaper changes
- Wind flap along zipper and snug spandex binding on hood, sleeves, and leg openings keep out drafts
- Cuffs flip over to create little mitts to keep hands warm
- Gusseted crotch reduces ride-up and offers a better fit with diapers and layers
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.