Patagonia Piton Hybrid Fleece Hooded Jacket - Women's
Patagonia reinforced the stretchy Women's Piton Hybrid Fleece Hooded Jacket with Polartec Wind Pro to make it burlier than your average fleece. Warm and wicking as a midlayer, the Piton also stands up to the elements when you wear it on its own during alpine approaches.
- Polartec Power Dry fabric provides stretch, warmth, and moisture management, and features a smooth outer face that slides easily under layers
- Polartec Wind Pro in front, elbows, and top hood panel blocks wind penetration, and features a Hardface finish that enhances abrasion- and water-resistance
- Brushed fleece interior wicks moisture from your skin to the outside face
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood stretches and moves with you
- Microfleece at back of neck, chin guard, cuffs, and hem feels soft against your skin
- Zip chest pocket and zip hand pockets sure your valuables
- Bluesign certification means sustainable and responsible sourcing and practices were used in the making of this jacket
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [front panel] Polartec Wind Pro (90% recycled polyester, 10% spandex), HardFace coating, Deluge DWR coating; [side and back panels] Polartec Power Dry (94% recycled polyester, 6% spandex)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- , wind-resistant
- 2 hand, 1 chest zippered
- 10.9 oz
- Recommended Use:
- alpine climbing, hiking, cool-weather aerobic
- Manufacturer Warranty: