Patagonia Northwest Down Parka - Women's
Stay warm and dry with the Patagonia Women's Northwest Down Parka. The Deluge Durable Water Repellant coating encourages moisture to bead up and slide off, and 600-fill goose down puts your body heat to work.
- Removable hood so you can decide whether it matters if your hair gets wet
- Two zippered hand pockets keep your paws warm and securely store valuables
- Above-the-knee length is perfect for long days of sight-seeing
- Slim fit looks great layered over everything from jeans to cocktail dresses
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
February 4, 2012
I'm also an 8/10 in most clothing brands; I took TON5080689's advice and ordered a large. Patagonia calls that 12-14. I'm close to needing the medium, but it's nice to have a little extra room for sweaters etc. Sleeves run a little long.
December 5, 2011
This is a lovely coat but it runs small and is a form fitting cut. So if you like some wiggle room to accomodate other outerwear then size up. I am a size 8/10 and I'm returning the large for an extra-large. Hope it works because I really like this coat and forest glen is a pretty shade of green.
- [shell] 100% recycled polyester (2.5-layer), H2No barrier, Deluge DWR coating; [lining] 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- 600-fill European goose down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- not specified
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- not specified
- yes, adjustable, , removable, , insulated
- 2 zippered handwarmer
- (front), (back)
- 27.9 oz
- Recommended Use:
- casual winter wear
- Manufacturer Warranty: