Patagonia Nano Storm Jacket - Men's
With the breathable Patagonia Men’s Nano Storm Jacket, you won’t fall victim to the cold weather when you’re chasing some hot skier chick around the mountain.
- H2NO barrier and Deluge DWR finish protects you from the snow, sleet, and rain
- Quilt pattern evenly distributes the super warm 60g Primaloft One insulation
- Adjustable hood with visor increases visibility in lousy weather
- PU-coated center-front zipper keeps the wet from creeping in, and dual adjustable drawcord hem stops chilly drafts from ruining your day or night
- Plenty of pockets for you to stash your small essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] 100% 2.5-layer nylon ripstop, H2No barrier, Deluge DWR finish; [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- 60g Primaloft One (polyester)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 internal
- yes, adjustable
- 1 lb 7 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, ice climbing, touring
- Manufacturer Warranty: