Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket - Boys'
When fall rolls around and the wind threatens to turn your day (and hands) blue, it's time to zip up the Patagonia Boys' Nano Puff Jacket. If you're shopping for a young outdoorsman whose love for the outside often outlasts his immune system's tolerance for the cold, then rest assured knowing that the thermal power of PrimaLoft One insulates him from the most bitter chill.
- Durable ripstop polyester shell withstands abuse and complements a comfortable polyester plain weave lining
- Deluge DWR coating helps bead and slough moisture to keep him dry in light precip
- PrimaLoft One insulation is lightweight, compressible, and keeps him warm even when wet
- Quilted pattern holds insulation in place for thermal efficiency
- Internal wind flap blocks incoming gusts from getting through to base layers
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings and adjustable drawcord hem help complete a seal between interior heat and external wind
- Hand-me-down ID tag prevents sibling disputes
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Great lightweight water resistant insulating layer
August 21, 2012
Great little jacket to layer under goretex or alone on sunny day ski trips. I bought it in XL to try, although I'm actually a 5'2 100 lb female. It was a little big. I'd recommend just a large for someone my size.
- [shell] polyester ripstop (20D), Deluge DWR coating; [lining] polyester plain weave
- PrimaLoft One (polyester, 70% recycled, 60g)
- (external) 2 front hand, (internal) 1 chest zippered
- 9.9 oz
- Recommended Use:
- cold weather
- Manufacturer Warranty: