Patagonia Nano Puff Hybrid Insulated Jacket - Men's
When you're spending a few days on a big wall or peak-hopping in the Alps, the Patagonia Nano Puff Hybrid Insulated Jacket meets your lightweight insulation needs without letting you down during sudden squalls or freezing fog. Half synthetic puffy jacket and half technical fleece insulator, this hybrid jacket insulates where necessary while still providing breathability to keep you in your climbing groove. On top, wind- and water-resistant recycled polyester shell with 60g of PrimaLoft One insulation surrounds your core and biceps so your working muscles remain insulated even if you get caught in a quick shower.
- PrimaLoft One insulation (60g) features tiny synthetic fibers that absorb very little moisture, dry quickly, insulate when wet, and compress easily
- Recycled polyester shell is water- and wind-resistant so you can wear it as a top layer or a mid-layer when things get nasty
- Recycled content reduces fossil fuel consumption and the amount of waste in landfills
- Lower body, sleeves, back, and underarms features R2 fleece, which is a midweight fleece with an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio that also expels your sweat while wearing a harness for days
- Full-length zipper provides a little venting when you warm up in the sun and a zipper garage keeps the zipper from smacking you in the face in the wind
- Bound cuffs and a full, brushed collar further seal out the cold weather without chafing
- Water-resistant front zipper and pocket zippers prevent vulnerabilities in wet or snowy weather
- Entire jacket weighs 12.7 ounces so you don't add a lot of weight to your pack
- Two front core pockets stash climbing essentials even while wearing a harness
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- (upper body, shoulders, sleeves, and back) [shell] recycled polyester, (lower body, back, sleeves, and underarms) R2 fleece
- [upper body] PrimaLoft One (60g)
- 2 core zip
- 12.7 oz
- Recommended Use:
- climbing, alpine expeditions, layering
- Manufacturer Warranty: