Patagonia Northwall Pants - Men's
It’s always colder, windier and darker on the north face. So when you next climb or ski takes you around to the dark side pull on the Patagonia Northwall Pants for all weather protection from the elements.
- Wa ter-resistant Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric provides protection from wet weather and extreme mountain winds and provides great stretch for making the next big move
- The grid design of the Regulator R4 fleece provides warmth and wicks
- Sonic welded seam construction with reinforced stitching eliminates bulky seams
- Slimmer lower leg profile with scuff guard won’t interfere with your crampons
- Internal tie-down loops are compatible with your ice climbing boots to keep the pant legs down (or up) when you go for a big move
- Articulated seat and knees move easily move with you through mountainous terrain
- Drop seat configuration so you can take care of your business
- Recyclable through Patagonia’s Common Threads Garment recycling program
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.