2011 Model No Longer Available
Patagonia Merino 3 MW Hooded Sweatshirt - Men's - 2011 BCS
Backcountry skiing can put you through a wide range of temperatures, and the Patagonia Merino 3 MW Hooded Sweatshirt keeps you cool while you're hiking and warm while your on the top waiting to drop.
- Merino wool blended with polyester gives you exceptional wicking and moisture managing fabric that is even more durable than wool by itself
- Merino wool naturally inhibits odor so you can wear this hoody day in and day out, and it won't get too funky
- Underarm panels and raglan sleeves team up to gives you plenty of range of motion
- Hidden thumbholes keep your sleeves in place
- Natural, chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester causes less stress on the environment
- This garment is recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Initiative
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.