Patagonia Mixed Guide Softshell Hooded Jacket - Women's
Patagonia recognizes that a softshell, while offering incredible comfort, often just doesn't provide enough protection; that's why it added some waterproof breathable hard shell panels to the Women's Mixed Guide Softshell Hooded Jacket. With this added protection in the high-exposure areas, you're free to get after that ice climbing project or line off the ridge that you've been eyeing, no matter what the weather's doing.
- Waterproof breathable H2No panels in the shoulder, chest, upper arms and hood repel moisture and block the piercing wind
- Polartec Power Shield in back and lower extremities offers excellent mobility and breathability while resisting the elements
- Brushed interior and microfleece-lined neck offer next-to-skin comfort
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood features a laminated visor for
- optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Chest pockets are placed high for harness and pack compatibility and feature water-resistant reverse coil zippers
- Hand pockets include storm flap for secure storage
- Full Reach gusseted panels in underarms let you reach for a handhold or pole plant without lifting the jacket
- Drawcord hem seals out the elements
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [upper front, fabric] nylon ripstop (70D), Deluge DWR coating; [upper front, membrane/laminate] H2No; [back, lower front, lower arms] Polartec Power Shield (57% polyester, 36% nylon, 7% spandex), Deluge DWR coating
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- not specified
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- not specified
- yes, helmet-compatible
- 2 chest, 2 handwarmer
- 19.8 oz
- Recommended Use:
- ice climbing, backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: